Dental Implant Course for Dental Nurses!Saturday, May 2, 2020 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (LMT) More Information →
The Dental Implant Clinic is excited to run
Dental Implant Course for Dental Nurses run by Dental Nurses.
This is a one day course designed specifically to help nurses to learn in more depth the practical aspects of advanced dental implant nursing.
The course will have a large practical element. It is run at The Dental Implant Clinic in Bath so that the course participants can relate their training in a practice environment.
Below are the couse tutors:
Course highlights include:
- Understanding the applications of dental implants
- Understanding implant components
- Small group workshops for Surgery set up for initial consultation, consent and planning, implant placement, suture removal, uncovering and restoration.
- understanding the stages of implant dentistry and the equipment needed for each procedure
- The surgical guide or template
- What is guided bone regeneration and what are the materials used?
- The nurses role in informing the patient what to expect after each procedure
- Set up and clear down times and organising implants in the diary
- The role of the non-sterile nurse
- An overview and the maintenance of the surgical instruments
- A knowledge of the sundries required and suggested suppliers
- Placing an implant in a dummy jaw
- How to give post-operative instructions and what the patient might expect after each of the stages of dental implantology
- Implant maintenance
7 Hours verifiable CDP and lunch included.